Saturday, September 15, 2007

I Got Rhythm - Ranwood Records

I Got Rhythm






1997 Ranwood Records 8265-2
A Universal Music Special Markets MSD 37085

CD Listing:
1. I Got Rhythm
2. Those Were The Days
3. You Are My Sunshine
4. Shrimp Boats
5. Me And My Shadow
6. Blue Skies
7. Chicago
8. Mack The Knife
9. In The Mood
10. My Blue Heaven
11. When You're Smiling (The Whole World Smile At You)
12. Makin' Whoopee

Liner Notes:

Out Of print and becoming hard to find, grab this if you see it. Pete Fountain, takes us on a relaxing session with this compilation as he performs a few classic numbers. If you have always associated Pete Fountain as that great clarinetist playing dixieland, I Got Rythm, will pleasantly surprise you.

This is Pete Fountain with a full orchestra. It's Pete expressing his music in a new way. His clarinet is smooth with his signature high notes and rich low tones. Great for your dinner party background music or a relaxing drive in the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment